Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 7 June 2012

Friendship Vignettes - Jubilee

Jubilee

Well with the Queens Diamond Jubilee weekend I have had the opportunity to enjoy a street party for the very first time! Somehow I have not been in the right place at the right time for any other occasion. I had a lot of fun at our street party on Monday afternoon managing to catch the best weather of the weekend! How about you? Did you have fun at the weekends celebrations or were your spirits dampened by the weather? I hope you managed to exhibit the British ability to rise above the circumstances (which is nearly always the weather) and have fun despite it all! 

And so I had to as well as I had rise above the camera I broke the day before our street party! So this weeks FV photo's were taken on my little Android phone and there are fewer than I would like but I do hope you like them.

This was my choice for this week ...


and these are a handful of others

Don't forget to pop by our FV Blog and see what our other FV photographers have taken this week. 

I hope you will pop back next week to see our *Music* photo's or maybe you would like to join us and take your own photo. You can either blog it yourself and link up underneath the FV post or you can send your photo to Maria. Details available on the blog. Also please follow the blog and then you will know about our special plans for our 100 week Anniversary :-)

Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. Hi Teri,
    Just popped by to let you know I tagged you in a post ... http://mariainthewood.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/you-know-when.html
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teri, yes it's easy to let the weather get your spirits down... here across the pond, we've been having 100+ days... frankly I'd rather have rain! but that stinks about your camera... my last one broke before/during an important event, too. (kayaking on spring break). Well I hope you get your new camera soon! And thanks for stopping by my blog, arainparade.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!