Follow the goings on in my little world with my little doggy and our exciting new adventure of moving back to Cornwall in August and all the ideas that are coming thick and fast!

Check out Teri's Handmade Home for news about the things I am making for my next home which is still a little way off and Dulcie Days for Dulcie's take on the move and her other antics :-)

Thursday 12 July 2012

FV Bronze

Friendship Vignettes ~ Bronze

Just a very quick post today as I am very tired and feeling unwell. But I forgot to email my pic to Maria this week so thought I had better link up instead :-)

here is my bronze pic ...



Do pop over to our fv blog and see the other pics in this theme and maybe join us and enter our giveaway? find us here at Friendship Vignettes

so I'm off to link up now. Our next theme is CLUSTER. I do hope you come along and join us.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know you've visited and what you think! Please leave a message even if it's just to say "Hi" Thank you!